Rotary Table System
Automate the process of performing multiple scans of a single object and automatically aligns and merges the scans to form a 360° model. Reduce scanning processing time.
Color Texture Capture
The best option to capture color of an object is to upgrade the 3D scanner’s capturing cameras from monochrome to color (additional cost apply).
Hard case for the HDI 3D Scanner with a retractable handle and built-in wheels.
Laptop FireWire Express Card Box
For users who want to use a laptop for 3D scanning, a Laptop Express Card Box is required to operate the HDI Advance 3D Scanner at maximum speed. An ExpressPort card can be used but the system will run at 50% frame-rate.
3D3 Solutions offers various sizes of calibration boards for calibrating the 3D scanner for a specific field of view (FOV). FOV refers to the observable area that an optical instrument is able to capture from a specific distance. Optional lenses might be required to compliment the use of the calibration board.
Calibration Board Sizes:
- 40mm square calibration board for scanning volumes (80 cm to160 cm diagonal)
- 25mm square glass calibration board for scanning volumes (50 cm to 100 cm diagonal)
- 15mm square calibration board for standard scanning volumes (30 cm to 60 cm diagonal)
- 10mm square glass calibration board for scanning volumes (20 cm to 40 cm diagonal)
- 7mm square glass calibration board for scanning volumes (14 cm to 28 cm diagonal)
- 5mm square glass calibration board for scanning volumes (10 cm to 20 cm diagonal)
- 3mm square glass calibration board for scanning volumes (6 cm to 12 cm diagonal)
Different FOV require the use of lenses with different focal lengths. For more information, please read: Selecting the Best Lens for Desired Field of View
Technical Support Packages
The purchase of HDI 3D Scanner includes access to the user forum for all support inquiries.
One Year Priority Technical Support
- Email support: Priority email response rate is answered within 24 business hours of receiving the correspondence.
- One phone call with remote computer access: Our technical specialist logs into your computer using remote access technology to help you with setting up the 3D scanner or scanning an object.
- Two phone support calls up to 45 minutes each.
Training takes place at the 3D3 Solutions head office in Burnaby, Canada or at one of our partner sites.
Upgrade hardware components (cameras, lenses) to increase the performance of your 3D scanning system. Please contact us about your requirements.